This is a power generation plant for an onshore gas pre-treatment plant that is part of the Cote Mateve FLNG Project.
The pre-treatment plant receives incoming gas production and treats it in accordance with the downstream FLNG gas specification.
Project Features and Challenges:
- * Very limited space -> plug and play, fully containerized solution including MV and LV swithgears and a control system.
- * Fast track, completed in 1 year.
- * Pressure reducing stations (8bar- 250mbar) on each genset.
Location: Pointe-Noire, Congo
Project Details and Components:
The Power Plant is composed of the following main components:
- – Containerized Gas Generating Sets powered by MTU (ISO 40ft High Cube container, weather- and sound-proof, with sand filters), each including a control panel with synchronizing controller for each gen-set, a remote radiator on top of the container, heavy duty air filters, gas train, exhaust system with a horizontal type of muffler, lubricating oil pump, jacket water cooling pump (HT), secondary water cooling pump (LT), governor electric type with actuator and control unit, exhaust gas turbocharger, piping, pressure gauges and thermometers, etc.
- – MV switchgears 40 ft HC container
- – MV & NER 40 ft HC container
- – LV distribution panel & control room 20 ft container.